I am getting only 52% accuracy for my csv file

Ive checked it for many cases it is matching with most of the jokes, but the accuracy is being shown as only 52%

Hey @Adarsh-Bhargav-3064379896964870, please share the csv file with me by uploading it on goole drive and sharing the link over here. I’ll check it once.
Also make sure that you have followed the correct output format as shown in sample.csv file.

I hope this helps !
Happy Learning ! :slight_smile:

Hey @Adarsh-Bhargav-3064379896964870, I checked your csv file. Now let me explain you what’s happening over here. So csv is basically a comma separated file right ? So there are some jokes which contains commas right ? Now when you create a csv file , the part of the sentence before the comma is stored in a separate column and the part after comma is stored in another column. But we want the whole joke to be stored in a single column and row (single cell) only right ? So that’s why you are getting 52% accuracy only. (because half of the jokes containing commas are stored in the wrong way.

I hope you were able to understand the problem !
Please try to find a solution yourself first…if you feel you have tried everything, then I’ll be happy to help you ! :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy Learning ! :slight_smile:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.