I am getting 0% accuracy on submitting the csv file

According to me, I have done all the steps correctly to scrap a shopping website and I am also getting the expected result then why I am getting 0% accuracy. Is it due to  which gets added automatically before a special character?

hey @Mohit2000 ,
Yes it is the reason, because as to score higher the submission should have the same values as in the checking script else it wont be scored.

I hope this helps.

When I am seeing my csv file in jupyter notebook, it is not showing  but when I opened the same file in ms word, it is showing Â. Do I have to remove  in ms word then submit the csv file?

Just go with what you see in jupyter notebook , MS word by default decodes some unicodes , hence you wont see that there.

hey @Mohit2000 , can you please share your submission file once , so that i can check and be sure on what actually is wrong .

books.csv file link

hey @Mohit2000 ,
the problem your submission records consists extra qoutes, which might have been while saving the file using write commands.
I suggest you to store this file using pandas and then check your results.

I have written df to a new csv file using pandas (df.to_csv('filename.csv)) but my result accuracy is 0% again. Please help!

There were extra quotations in csv file which I realised but now accuracy is 97%

thats good.
You might be using scrapy to do this task ,right?
I would say that , kindly use Beautiful Soup to get this done ,
i don’t know the reason why it is so , but yeah i have got this from many students that scrapy produces such result.

I have used beautiful soup only to scrap this website.

hey @Mohit2000 ,
There is no issue in your submission file.
I just found out that there is a small error in actual file being used to check the results.
I have requested the mentors to update the same.
Your task is done successfully. Don’t worry.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.