How to strengthen these concepts?

although I am able to understand these concepts but I don’t think I can program using these concepts just based on the videos. What method would you suggest to go about actually practicing these concepts as hanker blogs also has questions which are a bit advanced?

The best way to learn how to implement concepts of OOPs is simply by making a small project and then expanding it . You can try an make a program using classes to store information about various students and then expand it by including more classes such as teachers and parents and later you can even use the concept of inheritance for the purpose of showing relation between parents and their kids(as they will have some common attributes such as address,Ph. no. and so on) so you dont need to store these attributes for multiple entries instead you can simply inherit these common properties.
If you have any further issues feel free to post them.

1 Like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

1 Like