How to install jupyter in windows 11

i am unable to install jupyter

not resolved my question

Hello @archita_as02,
First you need to install python for windows using the following link:

then after that go to command prompt check if python is installed or not using command:
python --version
if it outputs the version then you are god to go.
Then after that in the command prompt install jupyter using command:
pip install jupyter
then navigate to the folder where you want to open jupyter notebook
in command prompt using cd command
and open it using command:
jupyter-notebook

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

I had the same problem. I couldn’t install Juniper for windows 11 for some reason. Even following recommendations to install Python first and then trying to install Juniper didn’t work in my case. I don’t know whether my advice is going to him or you or whether you are ready to play around. But re-installing and restarting my windows helped me a lot. I bought a windows 11 pro key in the first place. After installing it, I tried to install the Juniper again. Nothing happened. But then I tried installing Python again, and after that, the Juniper, and everything ran smoothly.

Maybe I’m a bit late with the reply, but I hope it helps. Have you tried following any specific tutorials or guides? If not, I recommend checking out the official Jupyter documentation, which has step-by-step instructions for installing on Windows.

It’s possible that the issue with installing Jupyter on your Windows 11 system may also be due to compatibility issues. In that case, you may want to consider using the Windows activation key to update your system to the latest version or troubleshoot any current problems that may be preventing you from installing the program you need. Sometimes updating your system or addressing existing issues can help resolve installation problems.