How the array resolves the sql injection?

like the array drops the values? or what how it handles the injection?

and also can u explain how the process.argv works?

Hi @aditya010sh_cda2cad8fd454417,
The process. argv property is a built in API of the process module which is used to get the arguments passed to the node.js process when run in the cmd line . It returns an array containing arguments passed to the process when run it in the cmd line.
To know more about the same you can refer the link attached.

To further answer you query about array drops : different data value types are escaped differently in an array. To briefly understand this you can visit link, here it has description for every data type and how it is escaped while in an SQL injection.

To further learn about prevention form SQL injection you can also visit attached link.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

how the array resolves the sql injection ?like the array drops the values? or what how it handles the injection?

Hi @aditya010sh_cda2cad8fd454417,
I escapes values …values of different types are escaped differently as discussed in previous discussion.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.