How much memory available?

in dp how much memory can we use without getting any MLE error??

hello @Shobhit_kumar
u can declare array of size upto 10^7 (globally) in most of the cases
(if they change memory limit then answer may vary)

@Aman Yadav sir today my doubt support is ending…but i have still course left to complete… could you plz tell me some solution on how can i further ask doubts to u … sir i have talked to coding blocks team they are saying that i have to pay 2500 for the month to get doubt support…sir can you plz tell me some alternative of it as i am in my final year as placement cycle is going that’s why i was unable to finish my course within doubt support time…

@Shobhit_kumar

bro i dont know any other alternative of asking doubts .TAs are allowed to respond only on the live doubts .

u can always refer to doubts that asked by other students from here( u will find them helpful).
http://discuss.codingblocks.com/

also editorials are there for most of the questions u can always read them they are helpful.
u can also use codechef / codeforces discuss forum other people may help u there.
u can also join some cp telegram channels for the same

okay sir thank you so much …

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.