How Can I Get more Accurate Lyrics

I have written the code, but its nowhere close to the original song lyrics, how can i get more accurate results, ie How can i get more accurate results in markov chain , as we do different steps like reducing learning rate in other ml models, are there also any specific ways in which i get get better result in markov chain probabilistic models?

Hi @saksham_thukral,

Look at this line in the problem description:
“You can assume prediction of current character depends only on last 4 characters (Use K=4 in Markov Chain Model)”
This K is a parameter through which can control our model. Though I would not recommend changing it in this challenge because then your solution will deviate from the solution file.

Happy Learning!

You mean to say if i somehow increase the value of k , then i can get better results ?

It is definitely possible. Though there is no straight-forward way to know the ideal value of k. You can try over a range of values.

Changing the value of k is the only way that can effect the accuracy of the text or is there any other hyper parameter also,whose value effects the accuracy ?

Yes, right now, K is the only parameter you have to control the output. To get better results without changing K, you’ll need more input training data.

1 Like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.