Holi problem spoj

link of problem

plz discuss the APPROACH of the problem along with the CODE and also provide a PROOF for the following :
there always exists a configuration (or pairing) in which every edge gets traversed exactly 2⋅min(x,n−x) times.

plz reply for the doubt asked it has been posted for a very long time now…

plz reply to this doubt it has already been 3 days now…

Hey @S19LPPP0202
There are video explanations available for this problem in the course.
Please go through them for detailed explanation and logic. In case you have doubt after that I’ll be happy to help you.

I have gone through that but am not able to code it that is why I am asking the doubt …
Plz provide its code along with explaination and also proof of
there always exists a configuration (or pairing) in which every edge gets traversed exactly 2⋅min(x,n−x) times.
Plz.reply this time along with all this …

I want a proper reply this time plz…it’s already been days…

@S19LPPP0202
I hope you understand this doubt platform is for help with queries and not explanation of the entire concept. And it’s not because I don’t want to but because I can not. Being able to write lengthy explanations here will be unfruitful and obviously less helpful than watching the video explanation by our expert mentors. I hope you understand this. If you still feel like you need in-depth explanation please raise this query in the whatsapp group so that the mentor can help you out and also improve the content of video for others.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Plz clear the doubt first …properly

Plz provide its code along with explaination and also proof of

Hey @S19LPPP0202
You’re replying after 5 days of my reply
I hope you understand a proper communication is not possible this way
Secondly I told you it’s not possible and feasible to provide an explanation the way you’re asking
Videos are meant for that purpose and if you feel they are inadequate you can inform the mentor and they’ll look into it