Greatest of three numbers

i am not able to get all the test cases correct so plzz help guide me in that

Hi,
pls save ur code on ide and send… i will check what’s going wrong…

@gandhivaibhav01_1acde66cce1e5144

Please share your code.

Hi @gandhivaibhav01_1acde66cce1e5144
ur code is working fine and giving the correct o/p… can u share the pic of ques once… maybe something extra is asked in ques…

sure i am sending u the ss

ok… so in ques its clearly mentioned that there are simply 3 numbers… so u dont have to take input n… simply initialize n with 3…
https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/624155 it would work fine…

thanks mate it is now working completely fine

could you tell me whats the meaning of space seperated numbers

basically it just means that u have to read 5 numbers and find max of all the 5… thats all… nothing else

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

help me out with this question

which ques?? raise doubt in that specific ques only…

Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/625488 could you tell me which test case my code dont have

bro which ques is this?? pls ask the doubt in that particular ques only… why are u reopening this doubt again and again

the doubt.