GOT Snapchat Filter

Hi ,
I have submitted my GOT Snapchat Filter solution thrice but every time I have submitted , it is showing “calculating”. I am not getting the score of my submission. Plz resolve the issue.

Hey @18kavyajain, i guess the submission file doesn’t follow the format. Double check that, if still doubt remains then please upload that csv on your google drive, make it sharable and share the link here.

Hope this resolved your doubt. :blush:

Hi @S18CRX0120 , here is the link :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RIEBfpVw81lMqouUIRgsp3f_XjDefWdH/view?usp=sharing

Hey @18kavyajain, i am not able to download file due to some reason, send file directly as attachment over my mail id, [email protected]

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Hey @18kavyajain, i have manually checked with the script your accuracy comes out to be 86%. If portal is still unable to show this, drop a mail at [email protected] . There might be some other issue. They will reply back to you within 24 hrs.

Happy Learning :blush:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.