Gmail id Popup issue

My gmail id keeps getting displayed in a random manner just like a pop up whenever the video is in play and it disappears when paused.

hi Mukul,
that’s a protocol followed by coding blocks… ur email id will be displayed in random order… but i don’t think it creates any problem in reading or understanding as it is very dim in color… so cant do anything with that…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

I’ve never experienced an issue like that with Gmail service. It’s probably connected to any extensions you use in your browser. My Gmail ID never gets displayed while a video is in play or anywhere else. It’s probably the issue with the way popup notifications are set in any of the extensions, or they are just made like that. It’s not cool when the popups become overly intrusive and ruin the user’s experience. If you are a creator, try checking out popups from the Popup builder. It’s really one of the best I’ve used, and it can change your experience of creating popups.