Finding largest of 3 give inputs

In exercise section , in finding the largest of 3 given outputs
i selfly wrote the code and pressed on ā€˜compile and testā€™ and my code succesfully runned and gave correct output but when i clicked on submit button i got an error that mentioned as test case error " Dang! You couldnā€™t score a perfect 100 because you failed one or more testcases. This means that your program didnā€™t account for all input cases (did you account for negative numbers "
what does that even mean , what testcases ??

hi @discobot please send the code on ide.codingblocks.com

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

sir i pasted the code on the link u sent and the code runned successfully but i can find a way to share a link of it as when i click on share it copies the whole code

anyways i would be sending u the code in chat

#include using namespace std; int main(){ int a,b,c; cout<<ā€œenter any three numbersā€<<endl; cin>>a>>b>>c; if(a>b){ if(a>c){ cout<<a<<endl; } else{ cout<<c<<endl; } } else{ if(b>c){ cout<<b<<endl; } else{ cout<<c<<endl; } } return 0; }

the code i just sent isn;t showing "else " adn many semicolons and brakets, i am unable to send it, would be connecting to codingblocks on call to resolve this and fix the problem of how to share the coding blocks ide code

I hope Iā€™ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.