Error while running in windows

Hi!
When I I am trying to run the same bot.py code the following error is coming , saying AttributeError: ‘Update’ object has no attribute ‘send_message’

(myvenv) D:\Codinglocks-PythonForDataScience\15. Project 04- Telegram Bot\news_bot>python bot.py
2021-12-27 00:14:40,588 - apscheduler.scheduler - INFO - Scheduler started
2021-12-27 00:14:41,401 - main - INFO - Started polling
<telegram.ext.callbackcontext.CallbackContext object at 0x04C29830>
2021-12-27 00:15:57,811 - telegram.ext.dispatcher - ERROR - An uncaught error was raised while handling the error.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\Codinglocks-PythonForDataScience\15. Project 04- Telegram Bot\news_bot\myvenv\lib\site-packages\telegram\ext\dispatcher.py”, line 555, in process_update
handler.handle_update(update, self, check, context)
File “D:\Codinglocks-PythonForDataScience\15. Project 04- Telegram Bot\news_bot\myvenv\lib\site-packages\telegram\ext\handler.py”, line 198, in handle_update
return self.callback(update, context)
File “bot.py”, line 11, in start
author=update.message.from_user
AttributeError: ‘CallbackContext’ object has no attribute ‘message’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\Codinglocks-PythonForDataScience\15. Project 04- Telegram Bot\news_bot\myvenv\lib\site-packages\telegram\ext\dispatcher.py”, line 567, in process_update
self.dispatch_error(update, exc)
File “D:\Codinglocks-PythonForDataScience\15. Project 04- Telegram Bot\news_bot\myvenv\lib\site-packages\telegram\ext\dispatcher.py”, line 810, in dispatch_error
callback(update, context)
File “bot.py”, line 28, in error
bot.send_message(chat_id=update.message.chat_id,text=“Some error occurred!”)
AttributeError: ‘Update’ object has no attribute ‘send_message’

Hi @pankaj_kumar_hzb can you please share your code

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Hi @pankaj_kumar_hzb can you please share your code with me

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.