Error while importing OpenCV in jupyter

I tried installing OpenCV on Windows 10 using pip. I used this command- pip install opencv-python. After that when I tried importing cv2 on command prompt, it was successfully imported. But When I tried importing it on jupyter notebook, this error popped up-

Hey @runjhunratawal, do one thing. Open anaconda prompt and run the following command :

conda install -c conda-forge opencv

This would install opencv for jupyter notebook !

I hope this resolves your doubt !

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

I am sorry but its still not working.

It says, “Found some conflicts, looking for incompatible packages.”

What are the steps that you followed ? Can you tell me ?

I just opened anaconda prompt, copy pasted the command you gave previously. but it took so much time to install. i have the screenshot with me too.

It’s okay if it took time. But now is it installed and working ?

no, it is still not working in jupyter

Hey @runjhunratawal, can you please try to follow steps in this blog ? If it works, then great else I’ll try to find something else ! Also just tell me have you ever tried installing some other package in Anaconda prompt and were you able to install it ?

Hi, I followed all the steps carefully given in the link you provided. The package installed properly. it is also working in Anaconda prompt, but it is still not importing in jupyter. the error is still the same. i have not tried installing other module. please suggest some module for installing. Currently, I have Numpy, Matplotlib and Pandas installed already.
Thanks for being so helpful :slight_smile:

Okay let’s try something else then. Do one thing, create a new jupyter notebook and then run the following command in one of the cells of the notebook :

!pip install opencv-python

I hope this works !
Happy Learning :slight_smile: