Error related to tf. function

Hi,

I am receiving an error when training my model. Here is the code and the screenshot as well of the error

https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1NzGVKiWHLNh0oiP1jaaWUSB75T8cOp9a?usp=sharing

Hey @A18ML0031, the code in this link works completely fine, try running this.

Hope this resolved your doubt. :blush:

What is the error in my code? I know that there is a git repository from which i can get the notebook files for my code. I have them with me on my laptop. Please tell me what is wrong in my code except for not implementing the show_img function. I couldn’t find any difference except for that.

Hey @A18ML0031, now when i click on the link shared by you, it seems to be working fine. Also from future onwards if a code from git repo works fine and your doesn’t, plz do check your code yourself line by line to get the error line. You are already aware how long can a code be in this field, so its not feasible for us to compare your code line by line.

Happy Learning :blush:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.