Error in saving my file

error in saving my file

Hey @Sickoffailure, can you post the screenshot of the error you are facing ?

done i have posted the error

This error is coming probably because you are specifying a path to save the file that is incorrect/ or does not exist. Please check your current directory and then give the path accordingly !

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

then how to create the file in the directory so that i can save the data set

Do two things first :

1. Upload your code on google drive and share the link to your .ipynb file here.
  2. Try running this code in the same notebook :
import os
os.getcwd()

and tell me the output .

Only then will I be able to debug the error and give you the solution.
Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Hey @Sickoffailure, I wanted your .ipynb file uploaded on google drive. Don’t copy paste the code in google docs. And have you created this folder data explicitly outside your current directory ?

i am not getting what are u trying to say

I am just saying that download your notebook (.ipynb) first. Then upload that on your google drive. And then share the link to this notebook here with me

is it working or is there any problem

There is no such error in the code. But the path is not correct. Make sure first you create a folder named : Untitled Folder and only then give the dataset path as : dataset_path='./Untitled Folder/data/'

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.