Encountering this error while performing a task: Found input variables with inconsistent numbers of samples: [31499, 13500]

Can you please help me with this how to handle this.

Hi,can you please share your code.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Sounds like the shapes of your labels and predictions are not in alignment. I faced a similar problem while fitting a linear regression model . The problem in my case was, Number of rows in X was not equal to number of rows in y. In most case, x as your feature parameter and y as your predictor. But your feature parameter should not be 1D. So check the shape of x and if it is 1D, then convert it from 1D to 2D.

x.reshape(-1,1)

Also, you likely get problems because you remove rows containing nulls in X_train and y_train independent of each other. y_train probably has few, or no nulls and X_train probably has some. So when you remove a row in X_train and the same row is not removed in y_train it will cause your data to be unsynced and have different lenghts. Instead you should remove nulls before you separate X and y.