Eclipse not working

My dbt is not regardig any question. Just that suddenly my eclipse is not working. I clicked something by mistake and now it showing error on every main string line, all system.out.print lines, package lines.

Also when trying to create new class instead of class it is showing maven project, enterprise app project etc.
I dont know how to resolve this issue, I have been trying for quite a while now…

I would have installed a new eclipse but I dont want to loose all my previously worked on classes and packages as they come in handy quite a lot. Pls help me asap…

hey @code_breaker-1001 Only problem lies in 1st line of your code. package name should be the one in which the class is stored And as I can interpret from your images Allindices class is not in Section6Recursions.
So rename the package in your code.

Sir it is there. I have not dropped down the section6Recursions package. I m facing the same thing in all the codes previousoly written in any package. Also this code was working fine before.

There is a problem in eclipse only as you can see even system.out.print is showing error. It feels as though there is an issue with the jdk itself as I remember misclicking close and delete in some options when everything stopped working.

@code_breaker-1001So you can uinstall the eclipse.
and to prevent the data you can copy paste your whole eclipse workspace in a folder when you install eclipse again then again paste that folder in your current eclipse workspace.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.