Download your emails during 1.1.2020 to 1.9.2020. Each recipient and sender is a node. Create a directed, weighted edge from sender to recipient. Weight of the edge is the numbers of emails exchanged

Exercise 2 (Graded- Submit before 15 Sept): Download your emails during 1.1.2020 to 1.9.2020. Each recipient and sender is a node. Create a directed, weighted edge from sender to recipient. Weight of the edge is the numbers of emails exchanged.
(a) Compute weighted in-degree and out-degree of each node. Plot the degree distribution and note your observations.
(b) Consider the network as un-directed and unweighted network. Plot the degree distribution and note your observations.
© Find the average path length and clustering coefficient of the network version II.

Hey @Yadav_Monika, i guess this is your college assignment or something, you need to be more specific with the question. We can’t help you with the full assignment, that will take up long time at our end. So please be more specific with the part and that must be related to the course as well.

Happy Learning :blush:

Yeah it’s my College assignment but it’s too much and I’m not able to understand how to download these mails from my email id. There is not much help from internet.
And one more problem is I’m not able to make directed weighted graph it shows error .
Please help me in these 2 topics rest of the I’m trying to do myself

Hey @Yadav_Monika, it would be better if you can take help from any of your college subject mentors. Our help will be quite limited depending on the domain knowledge. Hope you understand.

I guess to make the directed graph you can first make nodes with unique email ids and than add edges correspondingly. Regarding the download of emails, ask your subject teacher, does he want it to be scrapped, manually downloaded or something else.

Happy Learning :blush:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.