Dount regarding memory viualization

Here at instant 2:22 , there is a circle showing memory addr 2k in heap for linked List class.
This class uses inner class called Node, so is that node lies inside the same circle?

@kavit NO that circle is not a venn diagram circle that circle is only used for a symbol of address.
PS : Every object has different address.

No I am asking like that circle has address 2000 and inisde it has 2000 blocks…
so inside those 2000 blocks, is the memory address inside it for inner class, or it can be outside of that memory blocks?

@kavit 2000 memory address doesnt mean it has 2000 blocks to store things it means that your reference for linkedlist is at address 2k and all the nodes that you will make will be having arbitrary address.
PS : Only 1 thing can be stored in a particular address in this it is reference of linkedlist. For example if you make linkedlist and let it store at 2000 and now you make a node of a linkedlist then the address of that node can be any empty address like 2100 or 1599 or any address which is available.
To visualise this more lets take an example of Arrays Whenever you create and an array using int[] ar = new int[10];
then lets say reference to array is stored at 2000 that means actually ar = 2000 and as we know that array is linearly placed in memory then first element will be at 2000+0, Second element at 2000+1, third element at 2000+2 and so on. Same applies to linkedlist 2000 will store head node address and next node address which can be arbitrary.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.