DOUBT REGARDING MAX AND MIN FUNCTIONS

In the 3rs slide of array which is finding smallest and largest number in the array . The first method they used was clearly understood. But in the alternative way they ysed max and min functions whose prototype nd working isnt much clear to me. So if uh could plz explain those functions a lil bit.

hi @dhruv.mahajan.mait max function takes 2 numbers as arguments, and returns the value of the larger number. Similarly min function takes 2 numbers as arguments and returns the value of the smaller number.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

@dhruv.mahajan.mait hey whats your doubt please elaborate, min take two arguments and give minimum from both elements similiarly max find maximum of both.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.