Doubt on letcode recursion

question=https://leetcode.com/problems/restore-ip-addresses/

Please correct my solution I cannot understand where is it wrong

Refer this solution. Everything explained very well using comments.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

If you have a properly and latest backup, restoring that backup would possibly be a exquisite option. If the server in query doesn’t clearly shop data, then it would be a ideal candidate for a repair as you won’t lose any data.
linux course
Performing a fix can provide you the peace of thought that all the documents on the machine have the desirable permissions and ownership. After you’ve fastidiously checked the services, the possibilities of any ignored archives inflicting operational troubles is low. Nevertheless, there is a opportunity of an problem springing up at a later date. A fix reduces this likelihood even further.

You ought to additionally use a hybrid method the place you run via the above system and selectively restoration components of the system.

The draw back of performing a fix is that it can be slower that the use of the method outlined above. It’s an awful lot faster to alternate the permissions on a 1 TB file than it is to fix that file.

Of course, if you don’t have a backup that you can repair then you will have to observe a procedure like the one outlined above.

linux course