Doubt doubt doubt

bhaiya can you explain how prateek bhaiya is taking inputs from a txt file for linkedList ???

hi. simply use dev c++ or online ide(https://ide.codingblocks.com/) to run ur codes

what i meant to say was…how he use txt file to take input in a linked list insted of giving by himself in the video…Linked List 06- taking input…

Actually i don’t know that. Prateek bhaiya uses sublime to run codes. I never used that. U can maybe search on the net

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Hi Parth. this was not any kind of logical doubt that u asked and i wasn’t able to answer. So I don’t think giving poor rating for the same is logical

bhaiya sorry…its just that i bought the premium course so that i can get my doubts cleared…and my doubt was not cleared and i was asked rate my experience. I have always given 4-5 stars.

I’m in first year and don’t know any senior in my college with whom i can can share my doubts. Thats why giving poor rating makes sense.

Its ok Parth. if u have any technical doubt or u are facing difficulty understanding anything u can ask it up. I reacted this was because i personally don’t use sublime for running my code so I didn’t knew know to import text file over there. I thought telling honestly is better than providing some wrong info. Also I find coding blocks ide very good and run all my personal codes over there only.