Develop a 3-D illustration of the achieved results from SVM model

How can I develop such image for the SVM model and what exactly does it mean/involve when I am required to submit a 3D illustration of the model?

And I am really sorry for the short notice doubt but it would be really helpful to me if you can help me complete this task given to me before 19th. I need to make a 3d illustration which I can submit in jpg/png format. This is what has been told to me so far: Task-1 : Select a custom image dataset and split it into training and testing datasets. 2. Apply different data augmentation techniques, such as rotation, scaling, flipping, and cropping, on the training dataset. 3. Train a Support Vector Machine (SVM) model on the augmented training dataset. 4. Evaluate the performance of the SVM model on the testing dataset. 5. Compute the classification report metrics such as precision, recall, F1 score, and accuracy. Task-2 : Develop a 3-D illustration of the achieved results from Task-1. 2. Interpret and provide insights into the performance of the SVM model on the augmented dataset in the illustration.