Competitive programming

sir should I learn competitive programmer??
after taking this course ,
honestly I want but I do not have time due to lack of time especially I am 28 years old , and I still have to learn one of the development fields!
so any advices sir

hello @mzk1994

bro , if the purpose is to get software related job then there is no need of doing cp.
finish this course and regularly practice questions from leetcode / gfg to improve ur problem solving and ds-algo skills.

development u can learn in parallel.

sir ,this course( algo++ )is enough to start on leet code and problems platforms? or should I take another courses??
and second question ,honestly ,should you advise me to take Dynamic prog course or the DP in algo++
course is enough for interviews?

yeah bro , its enough knowledge to start solving problems on leetcode.

dp in algo++ has covered almost all techniques of dp that are asked in interviews. now all u have to do is practice .
that seprate dp course is too advanced (suitable for coding contest like google codejam ,acm icpc etc) and such level of questions never get asked in most of the tech interviews .

u can refer this thread for dp practice problems -> link

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.