Cant open jupyter notebook through my command prompt

Hey, I can’t open the jupyter notebook through my cmd…
I followed all the steps as those were shown

Its showing this :- ‘jupyter-notebook’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Please reply ASAP. I got stuck … I previously installed the anaconda package. I generally open jupyter notebook through Anaconda prompt. but I couldn’t actually open the jupyter notebook from the command prompt… what to do? I followed all the steps shown in the video.

Hi… pls watch the video and follow the steps again as its not possible to figure out what issue u are facing…some step might have gone wrong thats why u are getting the error

I will share my screen Can you join in a google meet??
I am 100 % sure I haven’t done anything wrong…

I actually cant open the jupyter notebook from cmd. I am using windows currently. I cant open the jupyter notebook from the cmd . I previously installed the anaconda package i used to open jupyter notebook in my chrome from anaconda prompt but now when I am trying to open the jupyter notebook from cmd Its throwing an error. I followed exactly the same steps…shown in the video… What to do?can you please help. I am very badly stuck…Its showing this in cmd :- ‘jupyter-notebook’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

sry… zoom meet and all is not possible…
and secondly i take data structures and algorithms(c++) doubts… i dont know how ur doubt came to me

if u still face any doubt lets do one thing… i am closing this doubt… u can raise a new doubt and some TA from data science course will take up ur doubt…

1 Like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.