Can you help me with this code?

The planet of Zurg is under attack from the neighbouring planet of Xeres. General Kyle of Zurg has a weapon that can destroy ‘all enemy spaceships in Zurg’s atmosphere at the time of firing’ but he can fire it only once. The people of Xeres are lazy and won’t change their attack pattern. So General Kyle gives you the entry and exit time of each enemy spacecraft from the previous day and asks you to help him find out the maximum number of spacesips he can destroy. (a spacecraft cannot be hit at exit time but can be hit at entry time as entry and exit are considered instantaneous) Input Format n - number of spacecrafts next n lines have 2 integers a and b ie. the entry and exit time of each spacecraft Constraints 1<=n<=10^5 1<=a,b<=10^9 Output Format Maximum number of spacecrafts that can be destroyed Sample Input 0 3 1 4 3 5 6 7 Sample Output 0 2 Explanation 0 If Kyle fires at time=3, he can hit 2 spacecrafts

??? reply asap

@gaganpreetsachdev1 hey give me questipon link as I am not able to understand here .

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.