Brain Teasers -Hour Glass

optimal solution in the brain teasers video hour glass problem not understood.

https://online.codingblocks.com/app/player/292449/content/289101/6548/lecture link to the lecture

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Indeed spells work. I wanna express myself on how this psychic priest Ray saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extent my husband was seeking for a divorce and during that time he left home and I was really devastated I cried day and night I was searching about love quotes online I saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info I contacted him told him about my problems he told me that my husband will return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you if you have same marriage issues contact
psychicspellshrine@gmail. com
WhatsApp: +12133525735

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail. com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell
Lottery Spell
Love/Reunion Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Protection Spell
Freedom From Prison Spell
Marriage spell
Killing/Revenge spell
Healing/Cure spell

Contact him for any of these today at:
EMAIL: odungaspelltemple@gmail. com OR Call and WHATS-APP HIM +2348167159012.

PLEASE READ!!!
WHAT A MIRACLE, HOW I GOT MY LOVER BACK AND ALSO WINNING THE LOTTERY…

My name is kathryn Maxwell, My husband divorced me and went after his ex and left me heartbroken for some time now. I have been playing the lottery for some years before I got married and I have never won any big amount. I continued to play the lottery but I couldn’t win more than $500 dollars until I was introduced to Dr BALBOSA, a powerful spell caster. I had a chat with him telling him what a mess my life has become. He encouraged and promised to get my man back for me and also to help me win the lottery. There were specific instructions that were passed to me by him which I adhered to as he prepared the spell for me that brought back my husband within 36 hours and he gave me some sure numbers to play the lottery game. I used the numbers to play the lottery and I won a massive $235.400.000 million POWERBALL JACKPOT.all this happened within a week after I knew Dr BALBOSA and my life was changed for good so i promise to always share this testimony of mine. It doesn’t matter what you are going through in life Dr BALBOSA is here to help…contact him from anywhere you are located at. USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, ASIA, EUROPE etc…
EMAIL: [email protected]