Assignment 1 solutions

need all answer of assignment 1 of first 3 flowcharts

Hello @raoanky2001 check this:
for hour glass puzzle
Solution
When the 7min hourglass ran out, he turned it around.
4 minutes later, the 11min hourglass ran out, and he promptly turned the 7min hourglass around again, so the 4 min ran back again.

11 + 4 = 15,

for apple orange puzzle

The key bit is “All the three boxes are names incorrectly”

so the label on the box which fruit comes from will need to be changes to one of the other 2 labels.

It can only be 1 of them (and it will be obvious when you have the fruit)

then the remaining box (that hasnt featured yet)…Just swap that label with fruit box that was originally on the box which you took the fruit out of

Thats hard for anybody to understand somebody elses explanation…

eaiest way is to just do an example

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

you have reopen the doubt

any further doubt in this??

Given a Number N check if it part of Fibonacci Series or Not? Please give solution of this question

N is a Fibonacci number if and only if ( 5*N^2 + 4 ) or ( 5*N^2 – 4 ) is a perfect square!
**For Example:**

3 is a Fibonacci number since (5*3*3 + 4) is 49 which is 7*7
 5 is a Fibonacci number since (5*5*5 – 4) is 121 which is 11*11
 4 is not a Fibonacci number since neither (5*4*4 + 4) = 84 nor (5*4*4 – 4) = 76 are perfect squares.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.