All test case are not passing

hi @deepaksehrawat150_50930f2fcb83f47e
ur logic is not correct…

Approach

At each step during the recursion , we make a call once where we include the current element into our sum and another where we exclude. If at the end when we reach the end of the array , we have obtained the sum=0, we return true , else false. During the intermediate recursive calls , we check the result from both the recursive calls , one including the current element and one excluding and return their OR since even if one of them had the subset sum 0 then we have to return true.
Note that the NULL subset ( subset with no elements ) is not to be considered as that would always have sum 0. To avoid considering that , we take a flag variable bool included = false and mark it as true even if we include a single element. Else it remains false. The NULL subset would be the only subset where the flag would remain false. For all other subsets , they would have included at least one element and hence their flag would be true.

refer this code -->

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.