About the Digital Marketing category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Digital marketing is advertising that is delivered via digital channels like search engines, websites and social media. Digital marketing allows companies to endorse products, services, or brands through these online media channels. Digital marketing is a popular way for consumers to find products. Think with Google marketing insight found that 48% of consumers search for products using search engines. 33% of these people search on brand websites, and 26% use mobile apps to search.

Visit: Online Digital Marketing Course in Pune

In short, digital marketing is the thing that all businesses on the internet are based on literally. That’s why it’s important to know its basic rules if you wanna start a business. I started my first business on Instagram in 2019. IG had about 1 billion users then, so it was obvious our business would be OK because we had hired this company to develop an SMM strategy for us https://yoyomedia.com/. As far as I remember, they had a different name then, actually. Anyway, due to the right SMM and marketing strategy, we successfully launched our business and went through the lockdown. Tbh I’d read many books about marketing before I found an SMM company. I wanted to be sure that I was paying for a reliable service. Btw, I think this category could have an “SMM” sub-category. What do you think?