heyy, it seems that my approach is wrong as i m getting wrong answers for all the test cases except one. please give some hint for the problem.
this is the link for my cod: https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/220085
Wrong answers////
hello Aparna,
u are aways comparing consecutive,
you should compare current circle with previous included circle and then decide whether to include it or not.
use prev pointer to keep track of previously included circle .
or u can apply activity section a[praoch to get maxximum number of non overlapping circle and
then simply print n - ans.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.