Wrong Answer in 4 test cases

here’s my code. Please check what am I missing out. Is it something about the data type chosen? int instead of long long?

errors;

  1. don’t sort the array it will change the ordering
  2. s=max element of array
  3. use ll instead of int
  4. final ans should be cout<<(((ans%10000003)*T)%10000003);

Modified Code

i hope this help
if you have more doubts regarding this feel free to ask
if your doubt is resolved mark it as resolved from your doubt section inside your course

I did everything you asked. Except the 4th one. If I do 4th one too, then all my test cases show wrong answer. Still 2 out of 6 cases show wrong answer. Please check. Here’s the code https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/252794

there are few more mistakes in your code which i has not mention
see in the code given by me
line no 56