Wines problem dp

sir only taught top down approach and said it is easy to implement…so can i assume that all tricky questions in which the bottom up approach idea is not comes into mind can be solved with top down approach and passes all the test cases…???this is really confusing me…because top down is easy to
understand than bottom up approach…?

@nikhilmeena
hello nikhil,
yeah top down dp is easier than bottom up dp because top down is just resursion+array.
almost all dp problems can be solved by top down .

if u are facing any difficulty then practice dp problems using bottom up .

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.