I m getting WA for some test case as I m calculating prime numbers up to 10000. BUt if I increase this number to something like 1000005 it shows RE segmentation fault
Here is my code
I m getting WA for some test case as I m calculating prime numbers up to 10000. BUt if I increase this number to something like 1000005 it shows RE segmentation fault
Here is my code
Hello @gauravgm10,
Rather find prime numbers upto 100000007.
This will solve the issue.
Refer to the following code:
Hope, this would help.
give a like if you are satisfied.
the code sent by u is giving mle and if i change it to 100000007 in my code it is still giving RE
Hey @gauravgm10,
There is some issue with this question.
It is even failing for the editorial now.
The code i have shared was passing all the test cases earlier.
I’ll soon get back to you.
I have conveyed the same to your mentors.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.