n = int(input())
i = 2
flag=1
while i*i<=n:
if n%i==0:
print(“Not Prime”)
flag=0
i = i+1
if flag==1:
print(“Prime”)
n = int(input())
i = 2
flag=1
while i*i<=n:
if n%i==0:
print(“Not Prime”)
flag=0
i = i+1
if flag==1:
print(“Prime”)
Hey @kunaljindal, your code does not cover the case when the input number is 0 or 1. When the input is less than or equal to 1, the output should be Not Prime., whereas your code prints Prime.
Kindly try to modify your code a bit so that it covers all the cases !
I hope this helps !
Happy coding 
@Aayushkh_333 But the constraints says that input is greater than 2. Still I did what you said, but it’s not passing yet
Can you please share the link of online IDE ? I would like to run your code and find the error 
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.