https://online.codingblocks.com/app/player/79451/content/77356/4744/code-challenge
Whats wrong in string compression problem https://online.codingblocks.com/app/player/79451/content/77356/4744/code-challenge
hello @akshitagupta1506
please save ur code here -> https://ide.codingblocks.com/
and share the generated link.
i am not able to genrate link how is it generated #include
#include
using namespace std;
void remove_dup(char str[])
{
int c=1;
int m=strlen(str);
int i;
int j=0;
if(m==1 || m==0)
{
return;
}
for(int i=1;i<=m;i++)
{
if(str[i]==str[j])
{
c++;
}
else if(str[i]!=str[j])
{
cout<<str[j]<<c;
j=i;
c=1;
}
}
}
int main()
{
char str[1000];
cin.getline(str,1000);
remove_dup(str);
return 0;
}
actually there is no link generated the field is enmpty so i have shared directly plesase see
press this save button after pasting ur code

i did it showed saved to server but when i saw the share option there was no link generated
thankyou so much answer is correct all cases passed
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.