Whats the mistake
@garganshul151
hi there are many changes that needs to be done to your code
i have added adequate comments on the places where i have updated the code
in case of doubt msg me
Whats wrong with my approach?
what ever i have added in my code is missing in yours
like u arent connecting the oddstart to oddend
evenstart to evenend
u are just moving the evenend & oddend which would not lead to a continous linked list
then u arent terminating the linked list
so a infinte loop goes in the print function
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.