Unable to download the virtualenv in the windows

nstall virtualenv
Collecting virtualenv
Using cached virtualenv-20.26.3-py3-none-any.whl.metadata (4.5 kB)
Requirement already satisfied: distlib<1,>=0.3.7 in c:\python312\lib\site-packages (from virtualenv) (0.3.8)
Requirement already satisfied: filelock<4,>=3.12.2 in c:\python312\lib\site-packages (from virtualenv) (3.15.4)
Requirement already satisfied: platformdirs<5,>=3.9.1 in c:\python312\lib\site-packages (from virtualenv) (4.2.2)
Using cached virtualenv-20.26.3-py3-none-any.whl (5.7 MB)
Installing collected packages: virtualenv
WARNING: Failed to write executable - trying to use .deleteme logic
ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified: ‘C:\Python312\Scripts\virtualenv.exe’ -> ‘C:\Python312\Scripts\virtualenv.exe.deleteme’

if we ignore all this again we move next command virtualenv env this will not run in desktop

There is no single reason why this should specifically not be working but there are somethings that you can try to make this work

• ensure that the pip is updated as well as the python version
  • make sure you are running the cmd as an administrator
  • ensure that you have no antivirus software active, especially something like macafee

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.