Text field in Django.admin

When i add a poem to Text Field of content in admin pannel of django. The poem is displayed as a paragraph only. How to display it as a poem linewise??

Hello Ramkeen, for that you can use the

 tag of html or line break 
so that data shifts to the next line.
Pls try this out. This will work and in case if won’t work pls let me know.
And if it is clear to you pls mark it as resolve and provide the rating/feedback so that we can improve ourselves.
Thanks :slight_smile:
Happy Coding !!

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.