Testcases not passing

My sample test case is giving correct output but my testcases giving wrong answer.Here is my code.


Correct it and explain the problem
Don’t suggest other code

Actually i solved this question using undirected graphs and got accepted .Is there any problem if I have not made a directed graph from master vertex and then solved it .please have a look on my code and reply as soon as possibe.

Code link : https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/240583

hello @D19APPPP0016
image

here u need to to compare child of node i with child of parent of i . and if child[i] > child[parent of i] then only u should increment ur count.

Actually i solved this question using undirected graphs and got accepted .Is there any problem if I have not made a directed graph from master vertex and then solved it .please have a look on my code and reply as soon as possibe.https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/240735 .I was talking about this solution .Have a look at this

yeah this should work.

Ya it got accepted but I have not made a directed graph as told in the video. Is my approach correct or I just got lucky.

u have made a directed graph.
image

No bro I have made an undirected graph , check again

see edges are biredirectional and u are adding edge x->y and y-> x ,
so u can say it undircted becuase edge x->y and y-> x have no weights.

All i am asking is that my approach is correct or not despite being different from what is told in the video

it is correct . . … . .