Test case problem

i have got the sample output completely same but again the test cases got failed can u tell me the reason why ?
#include
using namespace std;
int main() {
int N1;
cin>>N1;
int N2;
cin>>N2;
int i=1;
int count=0;
while(i<=N1)
{
if((3i+2)%N2==0)
{
count++;
}
i++;
}
int j=1;
while(j<=(N1+count))
{
if((3
j+2)%N2!=0)
{
cout<<3*j+2<<endl;
}
j++;
}
return 0;
}
if code not understood then i have also uploaded it to the coding blocks ide named as print_series.cpp.

@Raghavsingla522,
Please share the link of the code you have saved on the coding blocks side, name is no good.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.