Test case issue

Why doesn’t coding blocks shows all the test cases. It is really difficult and annoying to get that error and ask doubt just for test case

@hemantomer1 yes you can’t sorry. but you can see in this link by opening the testcases
https://hack.codingblocks.com/app/contests/1456/1374/problem
dont forget to hit like and mark the doubt resolved if cleared :smiley:

Still one test case is not passing. Can you check

please save ur code here - https://ide.codingblocks.com/
and share link with me.

@hemantomer1 please share your code so that i can check

shared here in collaborate mode

@hemantomer1 check for
5
1 2 3 4 1
1
your code is giving output as 0

what is the issue. I am not gettin it

@hemantomer1 you were passing n-1 instead of n thats why corrected-

1 Like

Thanx a lot. It worked

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.