https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/234320 my solution for hackerank problem why isnt it passing all test cases.
i hope my comments will help you in understanding my code
Question link :
https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/234320 my solution for hackerank problem why isnt it passing all test cases.
i hope my comments will help you in understanding my code
Question link :
can you also help in understanding editorial i find it somewhat cool
8 hours passed no one has answered
Hey @AyushKumar9032
We TAs also have our final exams and lab practicals ongoing
So I hope you understand the delay in response
Your logic is partially correct
You need to sort in increasing or decreasing way in minimum possible time
However, you’re using insertion sort for this which will give WA
This question is based on cycle sort
So check out that topic once
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.