Sir my code is not working

i am using sklearn now and getting an error plz help me here is my code:-https://github.com/agarwalyash02/machine-learning/blob/master/movie%20prediction%20using%20sklearn%20library.ipynb

Hey @Jan19LPN0013, can you please share the .ipynb file of your code ?

sir i have shared my code

Yes i know you have shared a github link. I want you to download your .ipynb file and then upload it on google drive and then share the drive link here. I want to run your code on my machine.

here is drive link of code:-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1guD4fS4vOGUVxl4RG1BQiX81_vtYmCXb/view?usp=sharing

Hey @Jan19LPN0013, I checked your code. There is no error in your code. The system on which you are running your project is going out of memory. Is it 32-bit operating system ?

Anyways I would suggest you to use Google Colaboratory as the platform for datasets that are very large.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

my system is 64 bit still it is not running why?

Because the RAM won’t be enough to get it running. Try using google colab and it would run perfectly.

okh sir i will use google colaborator but in my laptop 8 GB ram is available

I have run the same code on my laptop. It is not producing any error. You can give it another try running on your laptop. Maybe there is some issue with the order of execution of cells.
Else go with Google Colab.

okh thankyou sir for your help