Recursion Sudoko Solver

In this, we are checking subgrid but not checking row and column. There may be a chance that subgrid is ok but it is repeating in row or column ??

@ashwani225 watch carefully we are iterating in every row and column and checking all the three things row column and subgrid

Yes Ok but if we are checking in row and col then why it is necessary to check for subgrid??

its the property of sudoku each element in row column and subgrid of size root n into root n should be different @ashwani225

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.