Recursion - Dictionary Order(output) problem

only test case 0 is WA rest all AC. don’t know why

@Akshay123
You’ve mentioned the wrong question
Please send the correct question so that I can help you out

https://online.codingblocks.com/app/player/62445/content/78424/4899 - question link

Recursion-Dictionary Order(smaller) - question name

Hey @Akshay123
Can you please send the contest where this question is present
Since you have opened doubt with wrong question I’m unable to find it

question is in section of challenges - recursion, it is last question of it

respond plz did u get the question

@Akshay123
I’m unable to find the question.
Why didn’t you just send the question link as I requested buddy.
Please do that.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.