Pseudocode problem on pattern

Write pseudocode to print the following pattern
1
232
34543
4567654
567898765

Solution for this problem?

@harshmalik7 try coding it out yourself and if you are stuck anywhere i’ll be happy to help :slight_smile:

@Ishitagambhir I was able to do it till the repetition part comes where the numbers start printing backwards… That’s where I’m not able to understand what to do

@harshmalik7 share the code you’ve written so far by saving it on ide.codingblocks.com and i’ll suggest required changes

@Ishitagambhir I saved the code and this is the link https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/251338

@Ishitagambhir I’ve shared the link. Please reply asap :slight_smile:

@harshmalik7 you cant run and test a pseudo code, then why not write the code itself?
I am sharing the link for the code that I wrote for this pattern https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/251724
Let me know if you have trouble understanding

@Ishitagambhir actually I’m new to coding… I’ve opted for this Master Course for C++ where no pre requisite knowledge was required, so I don’t know how to write a code just yet… :sweat_smile:

that’s okay, were you able to understand the logic used in the above code?

No… I can’t understand… :confused:

@harshmalik7 watch a few more modules, bhaiya has explained dry running codes and making the logic really well, you will understand after watching those videos

@Ishitagambhir I understood it now, thanks alot for your help :smiley:

1 Like