Priority queue comparator

Not able to understand

@anshuman
Please send a SS of the ques

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Elon Musk discovered the existence of life on Mars in one of his SpaceX expedition. There are three kinds of life form on Mars: ATHOS - 2 ms after an ATHOS appears, it grows and becomes a PORTHOS (i.e. it disappears and a PORTHOS appears) PORTHOS - 8 ms after a PORTHOS appears, it grows and becomes an ARAMIS ARAMIS - 16 ms after an ARAMIS appears it grows up, splits into two ATHOS and disappears Can you help Elon Musk finding the population of each type on Mars immediately before the time N ms if only 1 ATHOS appeared at time 0 ms?