codeLink https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/184203
question link : https://online.codingblocks.com/app/player/43753/content/55358/5377/code-challenge
above is my code please correct it and specify my error stuck into this for more than a week now
codeLink https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/184203
question link : https://online.codingblocks.com/app/player/43753/content/55358/5377/code-challenge
above is my code please correct it and specify my error stuck into this for more than a week now
@Divya_321
Line 41
for(int j = s; j <= e; j++){
Your make tree function was wrong
If your doubt is resolved please mark it as closed
@Aarnav-Jindal-1059677350830863 there’s no line as mentioned by u at line 41,it is 27th line but even I corrected than than also I am getting wrong ans , please correct my code as I have given more than required time, and mark the modified area as modified , please
Since you’ll end up writing a lot of code again I’m sending you the solution and you can move on to other questions. It is better not to spend this much time on a question, so kindly learn the concept and proceed. https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/192429
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.